Executive Certification (BASP) Recipients
The IWCA Board of Directors and Staff are pleased to announce the following individuals who have earned their Building Access Safety Professional designations. As part of the BASP program, these individuals will be certified for life. Congratulations to these individuals who have demonstrated their commitment to the industry by advancing their safety education and professionalism.
- Stefan Bright, SD Bright Consulting, Inc. Certified No. 211 – 000
- Cassandra Huffman, Martin’s Window Cleaning Corporation Certified No. 211 – 001
- Dave Grady, Tri-State Window Cleaning Certified No. 211 – 002
- Kent Scott, Brite-way Services, Inc. Certified No. 211 – 003
- Sergio Serpa, Pure View, LLC. Certified No. 211 – 006
- Larry Robertson, Sparkling Clean Window Company Certified No. 212 – 004
- Lawrence D. Green, Clean & Polish Building Solutions, Inc. Certified No. 212 – 005
- Thomas Trinen, Service One, Inc. Certified No. – 212 – 007
- Martin Esqueder, Martin’s Window Cleaning Group Certified No. 212 – 008
- Tara Smarr, Martin’s Window Cleaning Group Certified No. 213 – 009
- Stephen Sullivan, American National Skyline Inc. No. 214-010
- David Knowlton, Scotties Building Services No. 219 – 011
- Paul Collum, Fish Window Cleaning Services, Inc. No. 219 – 012
- Scott Ehrenkranz, Texas Window Cleaning Co., Inc. No. 219 – 013
- Noa Pedersen, Valcourt Building Services, No. 220 – 014
- Jonathan Lopez, Clean & Polish Building Solutions, No. 221 – 015
- Fernando Roa, Clean & Polish Building Solutions, No. 221 – 016
Building Access Safety Professionals Program (BASP) Application
The International Window Cleaning Association (IWCA) awards the Building Access Safety Professional (BASP) designation to individuals who have demonstrated their commitment to the window cleaning and building maintenance industry through their accomplishments in leadership of the industry, continuing commitment to its educational programs and participation in the IWCA and other industry organizations – above and beyond the call of duty.
IWCA’s BASP program is designed for the building maintenance executive and/or safety training professional who is dedicated to providing the most current safety training education to their workers but who may not participate in field work every day.
The certification program consists of three parts:
- Completing the IWCA RDS Certification Program
- Earning at least 100 points through other training and allied association memberships.
- One-time $400 application fee.
By earning the BASP designation, an individual reaffirms his or her commitment to the importance of proper safety and training for those working within the window cleaning and exterior building maintenance fields.