The IWCA can help promote your company, can save you money on multiple discounts, is the premier source of information and training for window cleaners, the only industry advocate to OSHA, BOMA, SIA, IREM, IFMA and others, and offers excellent opportunities to network with your peers.
Consider the following specific reasons why you should join the IWCA.
- Increase your business leads through IWCA web-based "Find a Window Cleaner” module
- Major savings on services offered through the Member Value Program such as Pre Paid Legal, Auto Maintenance discounts, Collection Services, GPS Services, and more….
- IWCA Safety Certification program - Now using proctors for certification in your local area
- Access to valuable information our "Members Only Section” in the web-based Members Toolbox such as Training forms, Inspection sheets, Tool box meeting topics, Employee Hand Book template, Factor Bid Sheet, and more…
- Direct your customers to the informational section on IWCA website where glass issues are detailed
- Mentor program- An existing Member is assigned to each new Member to answer questions, provide information and insure that you receive full benefit of membership
- Access to our Safety Director for specific safety related questions or problems
- Networking opportunities online, at the Annual Convention and at Regional Safety Training programs which enable you socialize with other window cleaners
- Discounted pricing to IWCA Annual Convention and Trade Show, Regional Safety Training, the I-14 Window Cleaning Safety Standard, the IWCA Store and more